The George Bush Show 3 The George Bush Show 3

Professional, intelligent and hilarious!

Amazing fluidity for flash animation, and some of the best lip-synching in flash I have seen. Also, great timing and mixture of camera angles. Professionaly done animation.

Not to mention some of the most intelligent sarcasm on the net. Sometimes the truth hurts... but it sure is funny! And I think it's even funnier the amount of bad reviews this cartoon has gotten based strictly on its political content. Hey, even if you don't agree with the political views of this toon, there is NO way this animation deserves a zero.

Samination responds:

I am glad you liked it. I have been messing around with flash for the past 2 years and I think I have the mouth sync down cold. Did you check out my website? www.ebolaworld.com

Comfort Comfort

disturbing...but impressive

How the heck did you get all of that animation into 350k??? Please educate us!!!

How Crow Clock Stole XMas How Crow Clock Stole XMas

Impressive graphics... smooth storyline

I'm not a huge clock fan. However, the storyline of this movie (and at 6 minutes it does qualify as a movie) was smooth and very creative. I loved the Portal Cemetary. And the real strength of the movie was the gorgeous graphics... crisp and clean. If there was one shortcoming (and it is very minor), it would be the lack of voices for the clocks. Awesome work!

The Legend of Eliza 3 The Legend of Eliza 3

Great storyline and gameplay

Very well thought out storyline, nice graphics, and engaging gameplay. Keep it up!!!